Book your place at this year’s NIA Annual Conference
The National Insulation Association’s (NIA) Annual Conference, Exhibition and Black Tie Gala Dinner is taking place on Thursday 7th December 2017 at the Jurys Inn Hinckley Island Hotel, Leicestershire.
Neil Marshall Chief Executive of the NIA commented: “The event is now firmly regarded as a key insulation industry event and with over 200 delegates expected to attend this year, it will certainly be a great way for companies to find out the latest news and network with our members and external guests. We have some great opportunities still available and these include:
- Non NIA member companies can attend the event by booking external delegate places at just £199* (If companies join the NIA between now and the event they will automatically be entitled to one free delegate place.)
- A limited number of exhibition stands are still available for booking. These provide companies with the perfect opportunity to showcase their products and services to insulation manufacturers, system suppliers, installers, energy companies, local authorities and housing associations. The cost of an exhibition stand is £1,500* which includes a shell stand, lighting, tables and chairs plus 1 free delegate place at the Conference and Black Tie Gala Dinner. The exhibition takes place in the room where refreshments and lunch are served during the day and therefore exhibitors have a captive audience
- A range of sponsorship packages starting from just £2,500*, these give companies the opportunity to achieve great brand awareness and speaker opportunities at the event – the packages include:
- Refreshments and Lunch ,
- Champagne Drinks Reception,
- Gala Dinner – which includes a free table for 10 at the dinner.
- Headline Sponsor – which includes full branding, a tailored PR support package, ten minute speaker slot at the Conference and a free table for 10 at the black tie gala dinner.
Marshall added: “We are looking forward to providing our members and external guests with an informative and enjoyable event at which they will be able to find out about opportunities across a range of markets and socialise in informal surroundings. We would therefore urge any companies interested in attending or in any of the opportunities available to contact us without delay”.
Companies interested in this year’s NIA Annual Conference or NIA membership please email Maeva.Robson@nia-uk.org or call 01525383313
Notes to Editors:
*All prices are excluding VAT
The NIA is here to help you with expert opinions and comments on any matter that concerns the insulation of homes and businesses. For further information and images call Duncan at the NIA press office on 01604588111 or email Duncan@provencepr.co.uk
The NIA represents the manufacturers, system designers and installers of cavity wall, external wall and internal wall insulation, loft insulation and draught proofing. The NIA and its members are committed to providing a high quality, value for money service to householders, housing managers, developers and businesses.
All of our members abide by the NIA Code of Professional Practice.
To find a local NIA approved installer in your area, access information on the benefits of insulation or find details of grants available please visit our website :- www.nia-uk.org
The biggest carbon challenge in the UK is to significantly tackle the real “energy wasters”, the existing housing stock.
Value Underlines NIA Installer Membership
Our Nation’s Homes Need Insulating